How to buy wood flooring - Duramagicfloor Export Supplier


How to buy wood flooring from us?

Best buy wood flooring from the factory direct order to produce your own brand of wood flooring. Duramagicfloor Export Supply, We are responsible for producing high quality products that promote or maintain your reputation in your market.

How to buy wood flooring? Read the following.


Know And Contact Us

We are a supplier of engineered hardwood flooring and solid hardwood flooring.We can customize engineered hardwood flooring and solid hardwood flooring according to the wood species, structure, size and other requirements of customers. We will be one of the suppliers for you to best buy wood flooring


Determine Order

In the initial stage of our cooperation, we will listen carefully to your needs through profound dialogue. Considering your budget and unique requirements, we will provide you with the corresponding wooden floor specifications. Finally, determine the specifications and prices for the production of wood floorings.


Quick Sampling

No matter unique or complex your customization is, we have a large team of skilled craftsmen. We can send samples within 7 working days, therefore you can quickly determine the quality and design details of the wood floorings.


Order Production

After confirming the production specifications of the wooden floor, You can pay the production deposit for your order. And we will arrange the factory to produce according to the samples and order quantity.


Quality Test

During the production, we will help you to follow the order production, control the quality and deal with all emergencies. In other words,we will work as your worker in China and I will report you all the details.


Wood Floor Export

To export products in China, many documents must be submitted to the government, and each document should comply with customs regulations. We will help you with all export-related work after your goods are ready. The wood flooring will smoothly reach your location.


1. You can order by submitting our website inquiry form, by email, by phone or by visiting our factory. 
2. We accept orders for a minimum of 1 20-foot container.
3. There is no limit to the number of items per piece.
4. We accept any design changes that meet your requirements.
Delivery time
1. For solid wood flooring, delivery time is between 2-4 weeks after receipt of advance payment. 
2. For engineered wood flooring, delivery time is between 4-6 weeks after receipt of prepayment. 
3. For sample inspection, the delivery time is 1-2 weeks after receiving the deposit.
We use standard export packaging to ensure safe transportation. We can pack according to your special requirements, but this will be borne by the buyer.
Payment terms
1. All our prices are based on FOB China port.
2. We are able to handle sea freight at competitive prices. Therefore, please inform us your destination port to quote CIF price.
3. Conventional is 30% T/T prepayment, remaining 70% copy payment on B/L.
LC (Letter of Credit on Demand) is also accepted.
The buyer may have the goods inspected by his representative at any time during production and before delivery.