Terms And Conditions - Professional engineered and solid wood flooring manufacturing at affordable prices.

Terms And Conditions For DuraMagicFloor®

Ordering
1. You can order by submitting our website inquiry form, by email, by phone or by visiting our factory. 
2. We accept orders for a minimum of 1 20-foot container.
3. There is no limit to the number of items per piece.
4. We accept any design changes that meet your requirements.
Delivery time
1. For solid wood flooring, delivery time is between 2-4 weeks after receipt of advance payment. 
2. For engineered wood flooring, delivery time is between 4-6 weeks after receipt of prepayment. 
3. For sample inspection, the delivery time is 1-2 weeks after receiving the deposit.
Packaging
We use standard export packaging to ensure safe transportation. We can pack according to your special requirements, but this will be borne by the buyer.
Payment terms
1. All our prices are based on FOB China port.
2. We are able to handle sea freight at competitive prices. Therefore, please inform us your destination port to quote CIF price.
3. Conventional is 30% T/T prepayment, remaining 70% copy payment on B/L.
LC (Letter of Credit on Demand) is also accepted.
Inspection
The buyer may have the goods inspected by his representative at any time during production and before delivery.

en_AUEnglish

Talk About Your Project

Our team is ready to discuss your needs at any time. Whether you have specific design drawings or want to learn about our regular products, we are happy to provide more information and samples. Submit your project information and start our collaboration journey.